Cafe Paradiso opened its doors June 1st 2007 to become
the first Italian Restaurant in Urbana Ohio. Owners Pat and
Patsy Thackery wanted to help the revitalization of the
Downtown Historic District by providing an additional choice
in Dining for Urbana and Western Central Ohio. The building
was purchased in December of 2006 and previously housed
a breakfast and lunch landmark " Paradise Cafe". In the
1930's "Paradise Lunch" was a family owned diner where
many businessmen met with their associates over lunch.
Through the years the restaurant changed hands several
times but most owners kept the name "Paradise" linking its
tradition in the community. By providing quality, service and
value to our customers we will continue to be successful
through another generation.